1. Competitor takes part in the contest by reading and accepting all the explanations and joining conditions with regard to TEB Intelligence and Idea Contest mentioned in the web site www.icatcikar.com before application.
2. The Competitor hereby acknowledges that all the information given in the Application Form belongs to himself and is not confidential The competitor shall register its proprietorship with regard to its idea and business plan with the relevant authorities or institutions and take necessary legal measures for use of the same by third parties.
3. TEB, organizer of the contest, shall in no case be responsible for receipt by the third parties of the information, provided to TEB by the competitor and/or assertion of any claim on the idea/project and/or the draft project by the third parties and/or use, registration etc. of the idea/project and/or the draft project by the third parties.
4. The competitor hereby agrees and undertakes that the idea/project is an authentic study, developed and transmitted by himself within the scope of the TEB Intelligence Idea; he has not excerpt from any third party and institutions; in case of breach of this article, he shall exclusively be responsible for any demand/action and objections to be raised to TEB by the third parties; and shall indemnify TEB any and all loss of TEB arisen out of such claims/actions and objections immediately upon the first request of TEB.
5. The competitor hereby agrees and undertakes that the idea/project to be developed by the competitor himself for TEB does not include matters that are in conflict with the good corporate reputation of TEB and is in consistent with the related laws and regulations in effect.
6. The competitor hereby agrees in advance that in case his idea/project is not original and authentic; is about the applications already known and anticipated by anyone; has not distinctive feature, which makes it more different and distinctive than the banking applications existing or to nearly be put into effect both in the world or Turkey; and has already been formed according to the technological improvements; and is mostly probable to be activated in the near future, then he shall not raise any objection to use by TEB of the same in exact manner or as a developed model
7. On the other hand, the competitor has agreed at the time of application not to claim that his idea/project, subject matter of his application has unfairly been used by TEB subsequently, as it is not possible for him to know all the ideas and projects (within the scope of the Banking Secrets), already used, known, developed, projected, improved by TEB and its partner BNP Paribas within the scope of its banking services offered by TEB through its wide-spread branch network in all over the world; and that he shall not claim for any indemnification pursuant to that scope.
8. The competitor hereby agrees and undertakes not to deliver and/or disclose his idea/project, subject matter of the contest and advanced to the final, to any other companies and/or competitors of TEB relating to the banking and finance sectors where TEB is active.
9. The project participants, advanced to the final in the competition, shall continue to compete as FINALISTS.
10. The FINALISTS shall be announced at the web site www.icatcikar.com according to the CALENDAR, given again in the web site www.icatcikar.com.
11. The FINALIST hereby agrees and undertakes in advance not to use in any case any and all information and documents of TEB including but not limited to either the information on the idea/project he created within the scope of the competition or commercial secrets to be obtained with regard to the activities of TEB, methods used by TEB at various fields; way of working, transaction volume, projects prepared or currently at the preparation stage and intellectual property rights of TEB; not to cause use of the same in favor of the authorities and institutions; not to disclose to third parties; to obey such obligation to keep the confidentiality of the trade secrets; and to ensure confidentiality of and keep diligently the idea/project and all the information and documents; and to take all the measures on this matter; and to act in compliance with the confidentiality principles.
12. TEB reserves its right to change the calendar, awards, members of the jury, election criteria and other articles announced within the scope of this contest without prior notification.
13. TEB may inform all the participants about the products and services by means such as e-mail, SMS and telephone.
14. The contact information shared by the contestant in the application form will be kept by TEB with the purpose of communicating with the contestant for the idea / project being submitted and / or to encourage new applications.
15. Applicants who are at least 18 years old by the deadline will be considered valid.